Beginning June 2017, God has led me to once again focus all my ministry priorities on the nation of Indonesia and Asia Pacific. As Joy and I prayed and consulted with our missions leadership and with the leadership of the Indonesian church, the following ministry opportunities have become available. I will travel to Indonesia 3-4 times each year, ministering there from 5-7 weeks.
- Bible College Teaching• . Working with SATI, our Malang Seminary and the church education department, I will be teaching leadership classes on the Bachelor and Masters level. I will teach 3-4 block courses each year.
- Ministerial Training. • As I have done over the last 10 years, I will visit the districts of the Indonesian A/G and hold leadership training seminars for our pastors and church workers.
- Church Planter Department.• As a member of the National Missions Department, I train church planters assessors and help train church planters.
- Church Revitalization• . Working with the National Missions Department, we plan to begin a nation-wide church revitalization program based on the Acts 2 model developed by Rev. Alton Garrison and colleagues.
- Information Technology.• The Indonesian church leadership has asked me to serve as a consultant for their IT program. I assist them with web sites and help them accomplish their goal of digitizing their work process. I also develop applications for our educational programs.
- Timor Leste. • The AGWM leadership has asked me to serve as country coordinator for our ministry in the small nation of Timor Leste. (More on that in a future communication)
Can You Help?
Would you or your church be willing to sponsor one of my trips or one of these activities? You can give through AGWM at this address: